Founder at Benchire
Views:1633 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-7 yrs)
Job description : UI/UX Designer
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Able to understand the requirements and translate concepts into wire frames and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Consciously and exhaustively craft detailed use cases and contingencies
- Take ownership of the design from conceptualization to final implementation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-6 years of work experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience in designing enterprise products
- Proficiency in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including storyboards, flows, architecture, mockups, prototypes, animations, etc.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Experience in designing dashboard applications (both mobile and web)
- Good understanding of Material Design principles and W3C specifications
- Strong believer of mobile-first and responsive design
- Understands the latest in visual and interaction design trends.
- Attention to detail and a strong bias towards action.
- Familiarity with development frameworks such as Angular, React
- Experience with bug tracking toolsets