Co-Founder at Story Digital
Views:543 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (0-3 yrs)
About the position :
At Story Digital, the User Interface and User Experience Designers play a major role in creating disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
- You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is leading the design culture within the company.
- We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally passionate designers who are always ready to push for better-designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include :
- You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
- Work on UI to design attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need :
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field
- Relevant work experience(0-3 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly your work process
- Deep knowledge of typography, colors, and layouts
- Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
- Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
- Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio (if any) while applying.