Owner at K & R Enterprises
Views:272 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UI/UX Designer - Photoshop/CorelDRAW/Illustrator (2-8 yrs)
About us :
- My client is a among India's leading online loans marketplace led by a Gurgaon based team of techno-financial experts working on a mission to bring transparency,
- We have recently received a round of Series A equity funding from Ncubate Capital Partners, a private investment arm of SAR Group family office for investments in branding, technology augmentation and growth of our company.
- We have partnered with over 25 leading banks and finance companies operations for providing retail and SME credit across the country. We are currently hiring for our next phase of growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Able to understand the requirements and translate concepts into wire frames and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Consciously and exhaustively craft detailed use cases and contingencies
- Take ownership of the design from conceptualization to final implementation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- 3-6 years of work experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Experience in designing enterprise products
- Proficiency in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Marvel or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including storyboards, flows, architecture, mockups, prototypes, animations, etc.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Experience in designing dashboard applications (both mobile and web)
- Good understanding of Material Design principles and W3C specifications
- Strong believer of mobile-first and responsive design
- Understands the latest in visual and interaction design trends.
- Attention to detail and a strong bias towards action.
- Familiarity with development frameworks such as Angular, React
- Experience with bug tracking toolsets
UG : Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required