IT Recruiter at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:317 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
UI/UX Designer - Mobile Products - Photoshop (2-6 yrs)
If the below mentioned Job description is best suits to your skills then reply me with your updated resume and portfolio URL on mukul(dot)saini(at)mounttalent(dot)com otherwise reach out at 9310066650.
I have opening for the role of UX designer with India's leading online travel search marketplace domain. The company aggregates and compares travel information, prices & availability for flights, trains, buses, cabs, hotels, packages & destinations. The company mission is to simplify the lives of travelers by building apps that make their travel search and planning hassle- -free.
- You will be responsible for creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms.
Experience & Educational Qualifications:
- 2 - 4 years experience as a graphic designer with focus on digital media.
- Bachelor's degree / diploma in Graphic Design .
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography primarily in digital media.
- Portfolio must exhibit understanding of user experience design principles and knowledge of UI best practices and usability.
- Skill in animation, video and/or story boarding as well as writing skills are considered a bonus .
- 4+ years of UI/UX design experience in a product team
- A passion for design with strong opinion about aesthetics
- A love for typography (using and choosing)
- Experience designing mobile products from ideation to launch
- Experience conducting user tests on usability and workflows
- Experience dealing with content (curated, user generated, or auto- generated)
- Experience delivering sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
- Experience following existing branding while pushing limits where appropriate
- Experience forming the branding of new properties,from logo to multi- platform interfaces
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch or comparable tool
- Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs
- Experience designing for native iOS and/or Android experiences
- Experience building and testing prototypes with users is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.