Co-Founder at Talhive
Views:329 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop/Sketch (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
What we are looking for :
- We are looking for a UI/UX designer on our platform.
- The platform is a set of tools that include a database explorer, query engine, analytics dashboard, scheduler, applied machine learning model workflow interface and others.
- You should be someone who enjoys working with cutting edge technology products, particularly from a SaaS perspective.
What you will do :
- If you are obsessed about interfaces that are simple & intuitive and passionate about creating a unified experience across devices, we are looking for you.
- Even better if you have a portfolio that shows us work samples and case studies with clear, high-quality templates that are complex data-driven and user-focused.
- Overall responsible for the end-user experience of the Workbench data platform.
- Design front-end layouts along with the best practices of Internet/Portal Designs.
- Work closely with product managers, customers, engineers and other stakeholders to understand problem statements and brainstorming the ideas and execute them until the last level
- Build and maintain wireframes and prototypes of various user interfaces
- Able to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
- Develop a practice of intense data-driven iterations and decision making to keep innovating across products
- Able to sell usability of a product to the team
- Work closely with ML teams to understand nuances behind applied machine learning models
- Sync with the engineering team and make sure the designs and layouts blends 100%
- Work with strict deadlines and delivering the projects to the respective team
- Keep an eye on the competitive market and benchmark accordingly
- Be willing to conduct scrappy, around-the-office user testing on your own if required
Who you are :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role in SaaS, Analytics, Enterprise Cloud Software
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Design
- Must have a good understanding of typography, layout, graphics fundamentals and color theory
- Fluency with design software (Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Abode Illustrator) & other design software, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
- Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly design solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
- Good team player with people management skills
What you can expect :
- An attractive remuneration package
- Work closely with product owners and experts
- An immense scope of learning
- Great work environment
- An exciting career as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
- If you have a clean sense of design aesthetics and a natural propensity towards simplification over-complication.