UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop/Sketch (1-3 yrs)
About Ziploan :
- Ziploan is an online platform for small businesses, our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders. Ziploan is on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses.
- Through its proprietary machine learning risk assessment also called zipscore, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and nbfcs, ziploan is able to provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of the cost as compared to traditional lenders.
- Ziploan is currently operational in 15+ cities in India. Ziploan has also developed its proprietary loan lifecycle management product leading to one of the lowest operating costs in the industry and turn- around the time of only 4 days from application to disbursal.
- Ziploan has raised over $17 mn in equity from some of India's best VC investors like saif partners and matrix partners.
For more information visit : www.ziploan.in
Role : UI/UX Designer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Execute User Experience design and UI design as a part of a cross-functional team
- Work collaboratively with product team, technical and business analysis team members
- Create interactive journeys that account for different users, various abilities and multiple circumstances
- Take ownership of the user design from conceptualization to final implementation
- Articulate creative, user-centric, interactive solutions through workflows, sitemaps, wireframes, personas, etc.
- Perform research to establish benchmarks and obtain data on industry, technology and interaction design trends
Desired Profile :
- 1-3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer - related roles
- A strong believer of mobile-first and responsive design
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin
- Solid design portfolio that showcases process and skills
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions
- Ability to optimize the experience of the user's journey and consider the psychological aspects to layout and interface controls
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
- Desire to continually learn and share knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience in designing enterprise products, dashboard applications is a plus