Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:483 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility :
The role requires you to work alongside the Business, Product and Engineering team to create features and product enhancements that are easy to use and solve complex design issues.
- Design seamless and pixel perfect User Interfaces for Web and Mobile Apps (iOS + Android)
- Create, improve and use wireframes, user flows, style guides, prototypes and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Maintain design consistency across the products.
- Collaborate with teams to efficiently deliver projects.
- 1-3 years of experience working on UX and UI projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic UX, UI and Design principles.
- Have empathy towards end user and have ability to advocate usability across platforms.
- Have very clear attention to details.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch app is must.
Hands on experience of the following tools will be good to have :
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus