Founder at Artha Infotech
Views:107 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop (1-3 yrs)
About Company :
A start that specializes in SAAS products for various industries along with customized app solutions for clients around the world.
Location : Noida
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
CTC- MAx 3lpa
Function : Graphic Designer/Animator
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients- needs and help us grow our customer base.
Role and Responsibility :
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with customer, product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design seamless and pixel perfect User Interfaces for Web and Mobile Apps (iOS + Android) including customer facing and admin panels.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create, improve and use wire frames, user flows, style guides, prototypes and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Maintain design consistency across the products.
- Communicate with clients to refine and understand brief.
- Customer centric design approach.
- Design improvements through hands on user research and A/B testing.
Required Skills :
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic UX, UI and Design principles.
- Have empathy towards end user and have the ability to advocate usability across platforms.
- Have very clear attention to details.
- The ability to articulate and defend design choices in a compelling manner using research/data.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (XD, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Ideal style :
- Driven by curiosity and innovation.
- Good sense of style and colour.
- Strong Communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to learn.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills
Qualification : Any
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time