About the Company :
- Onco.com is a one-stop platform for all your cancer needs.
- Onco.com is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists. Through a network of world-class treatment centers and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get accurate, unbiased advice and treatment. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information on the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
- Our services are :
1. onco connect: finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. onco tumor board: online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
- Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
- We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
Job Role : UI Developer
Location : Bangalore
Role Overview :
- A Front End developer at Onco.com will get to work on products that our patients and caregivers use to talk to us. In addition, there are products that cater to internal stakeholders.
- (S)he will work on the most cutting-edge designs and is expected to work on every aspect of the product. We are just getting started and the opportunity to make deeper contributions to all our products is huge.
- Build web applications for desktop and mobile browsers based on the requirement documents and design inputs.
- Should be able to create reusable style guides based on wireframes from the designer.
- Should be able to demonstrate sufficient expertise in creating and maintaining style sheets.
- Can give design inputs that reflect practical considerations of building a web application.
- Should be able to provide reasonable estimates for completion of tasks assigned.
- Should be able to optimize the website for peak performance.
What we are looking for :
- Proficient in UI frameworks such as Angular.
- Proficient in jQuery.
- Have working knowledge of CSS extension language such as Sass.
- Have working knowledge of utilities such as Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Hands-on experience using a CDN such as Akamai or AWS Cloudfront.
- Strong focus on User experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Knowledge of git and agile development practices.
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Jasmine, Protractor.
- Building reliable and robust applications.
- Openness and adaptability, and the ability to collaborate across teams.
Good to have :
- Appreciation for Start-ups
- Hacker attitude to make your way through unfamiliar territory with little help
- Enthusiasm to get things done with responsibility
- Non-conformist nature which drives you to achieve tasks tagged as impossible by the world
We have :
- Best in class compensation and benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic team of Senior Oncologist & IIT/ISB alumni and learn from the very best
- A chance to work on a revolutionary product in the most upcoming sector - health tech