Jifflenow is a leader in cloud-based enterprise meeting scheduling solutions for B2B events. We help companies accelerate their sales cycles by making it simple to schedule, track, and analyze meetings with prospects and customers at events.
Current Urgent Positions:
- UI Developer
- The candidate would be responsible for executing the next-generation front-end experiences to the Jifflenow business users. The candidate must be a strong technologist, up-to-date on the latest web UI technologies, and a passion for developing user-delighting experiences. The role will require the candidate to work closely with Product Architect, Product Manager, Experience Designers and Development team.
- Work with the designer and back-end development team to implement interactive or dynamic front-end functionality.
- Develop quality front-end code, following industry standards and best practices
- Ensure that features are supported across a variety of web browsers and platforms
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and the user experience
Requirements and Skills
- 3+ years designing and implementing fast, scalable and modern web applications.
- Familiarity with responsive design and parallax scrolling.
- Familiarity with Expression Engine and/or WordPress.
- Source Code control tools experience, especially git.
- Have any PHP/Ruby or back-end experience- That's a bonus!
- Hands on experience in design tools, such as Photoshop Fireworks.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to collaborate
Please reply with following details:
Total Yrs. of Experience
Availability to take up an Interview-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.