HR Manager at Rolling Rock Software
Views:155 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Primary Duties & Responsibilitie s:
- Build front-end workflows and ensure a robust user experience on all Device sizes
- Develop and Architect reusable UI components that shall be customizable based on many different clients user experience and branding requirements
- Integrate advanced tracking techniques (e.g. Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device inconsistencies
- Participate as an Agile development team member by attending daily stand-ups, sprint demos, and release planning meetings
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 and CSS frameworks.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience building responsive/adaptive, mobile-optimized, cross-browser and cross-device compatible web apps
- Experience with the creation and consumption of RESTful services/APIs
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap 4, Kendo, Foundation, Polymer)
- Experience with templating frameworks (e.g. Angular, Handlebars, Mustache)
- Experience with data visualization libraries (e.g. D3.js, Google, Processing)
- Experience using development tracking tools (e.g. TFS, JIRA, etc)
- Experience with C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience using version control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket) and automation tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid understanding of design principles, UX practices and UI patterns
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and complete user stories/tasks with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills in English with a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a team-focused attitude.
- Passion for delivering solutions whilst learning and expanding skills.
- An ability to conduct careful, structured analysis on complex problems or requirements in order to identify effective solutions.
- An ability to independently plan, organise and manage their own work.
- An interest in building modern UIs and their associated technologies, particularly HTML5. We focus on web applications - especially single-page-applications, not web sites.
- Strong knowledge of internet communication protocols and data formats, e.g. REST, JSON, HTTP, etc.
- Competent database knowledge