Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will help us in developing a cutting edge UX platform to build interfaces that amalgamate beauty and utility.
- You will help us in de-coupling the UI from the services so that they can evolve independent of each other
- The role calls for domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, and predict future expansion of business and ably suggest, design and lead the solution and team- accordingly.
- You will work with our product owners, project managers, technical team and UI designers.
- You would translate UI designs to reality.
- You would get to work with the latest frameworks to develop a UI that is de-coupled, extensible and well structured.
- You would bring engineering finesse into UI design.
Key Skills :
- You like authoring cutting edge User interfaces for the world's top companies
- You are well versed in making user interfaces that work.
- You translate UI designs to reality.
- There is not much you don-t know about responsive design, omni channel design etc.
- Angular.JS/ React.JS would be a great plus.
- You also know how to de-couple the UI from data i.e. you would be able to design what data would be required to render a page. In other words, you understand the idea of a channel API.
- Your expertise must span across multiple devices - laptops, desktops, mobiles, tablets etc. You also need to understand responsive web design.
- You should know how to keep UI development autonomous from service development.
- You can work with Mock API.
- Knowledge of Node.JS is desirable though not required.