IT Recruiter at Aelfric Solutions
Views:245 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
UI Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (4-7 yrs)
Mode : FTE
Total Experience : 4 to 7 Years
Location : Chennai
Notice Period: 15 to 30 Days
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Designation : UI Developer
Number of Opening : 2
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner within project parameters.
- Provide good technical guidance to project team members other colleagues within the organization so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced.
- Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
Required Technical Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, angular js and Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of PHP or Python a plus.
- Excited about working in a high profile, fast-paced software organization.
- The proven track record for managing multiple projects at once.