Recruiter at Strategic placements & HR Services
Views:44 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Responsible for core UI framework, implements and maintains it.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for the development of front-end applications and components.
- Responsible for the architecture & design of the product.
- Co-ordinate with the backend engineers & designers for requirement gathering of the product.
- Responsible for creating POCs to design a scalable system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Responsible for quality assurance including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
As an ideal Agstar UI Engineer, you will need :
- 5-7 years of prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces for consumers
- Significant experience with Git and GitHub including managing branches, merges, and administration
- Ability to translate product requirements into functional code.
- Ability to estimate the scope of work for sprint planning.
- Top-notch programming skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Strong development experience in the following technologies
- Must be fluent in writing code in ES6+ along with linters.
- CSS preprocessor - SASS/ LESS.
- Front end frameworks/library such as React, Redux.
- Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility, SEO, Accessibility.