IT Recruiter at Anzy Careers
Views:957 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
UI Developer - HTML/CSS (3-7 yrs)
- You should be passionate about driving customer delight through great user experience and product design.
- You should have a total of 4+ year work experience and 2+ year experience in architecting and delivering a complex user interaction product. Prior experience in optimizing performance of web applications for real time browsing experience is desirable.
- You need to have good understanding of HTML/CSS and MVC frameworks. Prior experience of developing applications with HTML/CSS and MVC frameworks like ReactJS is required.
- You should be familiar with UI development tooling and package management frameworks like gulp, grunt, npm. Knowledge of backend application, REST based frameworks is a plus.
- You should be handy with version control and continuous development and integration release process environments.
- Experience with web application testing framework like Jasmine, Mocha would be a plus.