Roles and responsibilities :
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Required skills :
- Development experience with focus on frontend development.
- Development of features that are self-contained, reusable, and testable.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful services
- Extensive knowledge of Rest API and JSON / XML data format.
- Proficient in developing configuration, build, and test automation for Continuous Integration.
- Team Player, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Desirable skills :
- Experience in agile development methodologies and working knowledge of SAFe and Scrum model.
- Familiar with code versioning tools (Git), Jenkins, JIRA
- End to end product development experience preferably in any of storage, networking, cloud or virtualization domain.
- Good experience working with database (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Arakoon) and product development following microservice architecture.
- Experience in unit and integration test development in JAVA-Selenium.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in a challenging and fast paced work environment to deliver high quality products and maintain strong technical skills.