HR at Envisionard Software Services
Views:262 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
UI/UX Designer - InVision/Storyboard (0-5 yrs)
If you are up for a challenging role and have an enthusiasm and ability to learn always and get the job done with a zeal, Envisionard is the right place. Our vision drives us!! We require Employees with a desire, wanting to go that extra mile to fulfill what is needed. So come join us in a work environment where everyone knows the value of a healthy work-life-balance and can help in shaping your career to match your current state of life.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes in your industry's standards.
- Estimate and manage time effectively to meet designated project deadlines
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features and working on various layers of the infrastructure.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, UXPin.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of composition and typography
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Specialization in application design, web design, branding and marketing collaterals design.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus