Recruiter at Global Village Consulting
Views:40 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
A larger Bay Area Headquartered Technology consulting and services firm focused on Data Analytics and Emerging Technologies is looking for stellar UI Architect
About the role :
As a UI Architect, with thorough understanding of front end technologies and strong hold on architecture and development, your role would be to provide architectural and design thought leadership backed with a deep rooted web front end programming experience to develop Enterprise products on-prem and Cloud offerings in the cyber security domain.
As part of Cyber Security CoE team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Technology evaluations and selections, proof of concepts
- Define and drive front end architecture, design, design reviews, coding guidelines and best practices, coding,
- Contribute continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, maintaining and scaling the new and existing solutions
- Design well-formed semantic HTML and scalable, collision-free component styles.
- Collaborate with User Experience engineers and Product engineers to implement user workflows.
- Demonstrate quick learning abilities and strong mentorship skills to guide rest of the UI developers
- Contribute and support the agile execution
- Extensive experience in ReactJS (preferred), AngularJS
- Comprehensive knowledge of browser & nodejs runtimes.
- Strong competency interacting with browser & nodejs APIs.
- Mastery of npm, JS library structure, JS library packaging, & JS library publishing.
- Demonstrated competency building web applications with bundling tools such as browserify or webpack.
- Understands UI design architectures, including, but not limited to Event Sourcing, MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Excellent comprehension of HTTP, REST, and web communication infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Understanding and awareness of Secure software development lifecycle and web application vulnerabilities counter measures
- Understanding of the Continuous Integration, Continuous environments that includes Jenkins, Teamcity, Ansible, Puppet.
- Test Driven Development mindset and expertise in automating and validating web and cloud based applications from UI side
- Deep understanding and prior experience developing full stack end to end scalable and distributed web application architecture for on-premise and cloud applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals, and algorithms
- Hands on deep expertise on Java and Java web technologies
- Understanding of loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, and Docker.
- Knowledge of Java Spring, or Google Guice framework
- Knowledge of Python and Python web framework
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies - Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and others
- Exposure on SQL Databases and NoSQL Databases
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent. Preferably Master degree in computer science.
- Problem solver with collaboration
- Mature in interactions with right balance of negotiation skills and ability to influence
- Strong communication and presentations skills - written and spoken, experienced on working with distributed teams
- A mentor, team player and motivator for others
- Keen on learning new technologies and knowledge sharing, should have demonstrated the same by writing technical paper, blogs, speaker in technical forums, or patents