Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:109 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Are you looking to work with top class professionals around the globe, with a friendly and healthy working environment and better work-life balance, then here is your chance.
Our client is a performance-oriented Engineering Consultancy & Information Technology services startup, that provides dedicated, accurate, unique and trustworthy - support, services & advise from its various fields of expertise. Their expertise helps clients from across many small, medium, large to local, regional & global enterprises.
Almost a decade old, their team consists of top-class professionals, alumni from IIT and BITS, and combined work experience of more than 40 years of technology, services and business. Their vision is to provide a rich array of managed, professional and operational services to lower any organizations operating costs, increase business agility, improve overall efficiency, and help businesses succeed in today's global economy.
As the UI Angular Developer, you will be Designing and developing UI in the Angular framework.
What you will do :
- Designing and development of applications in a service-oriented architecture
- Doing research and development, doing quick prototypes and capability to suggest solutions
- Providing technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development
- Multi-tasking and working in a fast paced and team based environment
- Being a motivated self-starter and being able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Desired Skills: Experience with JWT, STOMP, Jasmine/Karma for Unit Testing, gitHub, CI/CD
- Strong Angular UI developer with Java development knowledge
- Familiarity with Angular Material UI framework
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to create new UI screens from wireframes
- Experience in building REST based web services
- Familiarity with application servers like Tomcat, JBoss etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MYSQL etc.)
- Strong knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of UI mock-up tools
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience developing applications for the financial industry a plus
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- BE / B Tech / M Tech/ MCA /M Sc in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience in Java technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI development