HR at Turtlemint
Views:182 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Turtlemint - UX Designer - Sketch/Invision (10-15 yrs)
UX Designer :
Turtlemint is a insurance technology platform (www.turtlemint.com) that facilitates the consumers in their entire process of searching, decision-making and buying insurance. We help the users make an informed decision by presenting the insurance jargon in a simplified language and letting them compare the policies to arrive at a suitable choice. In addition, we recommend products that best meet their needs and priorities. Our advisor network all across India, enabled by our powerful technology, differentiates us from other online players and gives us the ability to provide superior experience to end-customers.
Turtlemint was founded by graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like ICICI Lombard, Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr. We are a well-funded start up, backed by leading technology VC firms including Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures. We strongly believe that as a technology-led company we can truly disrupt the old economy financial services businesses, a multi-billion-dollar industry in India.
- Has a passion for design and technology with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Is a strong communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Is a versatile team player with the ability to work iteratively in a highly agile, lean UX, and scrum environment
- Is positive and responsive self-starter with a good work ethic and attention to detail.
- Has 10+ years of experience designing for mobile and web-based software (service design, native apps, platforms, web-based tools, and transactional responsive sites).
- Has 5+ years of experience working at a major tech/product startup or internal product/UXD group.
- Experienced working with fidelity based software including Balsamiq, Sketch, and Axure, as well as prototyping tools, such as Framer, InVision, Marvel, and Principle.
- Can develop personas, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Has a degree in design/self-taught in the field of human-computer interaction, interaction design, new media, human factors, visual communication, behavioral science, or applicable.
Desired skillset :
- Have experienced working with banking, insurance, or finance domains.
- Has applied lean/agile UX methods.
- Can quickly plan and conduct guerrilla usability testing, user interviews for existing products and synthesize findings.
- Can able to create/iterate/collaborate design concepts, interfaces, and visual design systems with rest of the product team.
- Has created an entire product roadmap, planned and executed user stories by several phases per week.
- Have hands-on experience of how front-end technologies, several frameworks, patterns for mobile apps & responsive websites work in the actual scenario.
- Know how MVP works
- Share a 2-3 compilation of your projects from which we can analyze & measure your success in design.
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai