TSBI - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects (1-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design.
- Partner with Copywriter and Creative Director to ideate ways to extend brand campaigns across all channels. (TV, social, site)
- Close collaboration with copywriters to ensure visuals and copy are seamless and deliver on brand messaging.
- Stay on voice, on brand and on target.
- Adhere to deadlines and timelines, with the ability/flexibility to react to real-time opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends, techniques and processes; seek out and recommend new best practices.
- Work with the analytics team to review and analyze measurement insights to determine necessary adjustments to creative approach.
- Be enthusiastic but be responsible.
Selection Criteria :
- Passion for design and an exceptional eye for the details.
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe CS Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with animation applications an add on. (After Effects or similar)
- Strong knowledge of color use principles, typography, and layout.