Assistant Manager - HR at Truebil.com (Paix Technology Pvt Ltd)
Views:3188 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Truebil - Software Engineer - Python/Data Structure/Algorithm (1-3 yrs)
Company Introduction :
- Truebil is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
- Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manages end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase.
- We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information assymetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietory TrueScore Algorithm.
- We at Truebil are striving to challenge and subsequently change the status quo of online automobile marketplaces in India. When we saw, in spite of all technological advancement, how broken online auto marketplace is, we took onus on us and plunged to create an advanced ecosystem which will help buyers and sellers community both.
About Truebil (http://www.truebil.com/) :
- Should value simple solutions, write concise code with experience in one or more server side scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP etc.
- In-depth understanding of software architecture.
- Possess strong computer science fundamentals : data structures, algorithms,programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up.
- Possess leadership and mentorship qualities.
- Write scalable production level services.
- Use agile development, which means you develop, test, deploy, get feedback from users and get back to development.
- Bring in the innovation and ideas for the company to stay at the fore front.
- Should be able to lead a team of developers from idea to execution phase.