Assistant Manager - HR at Truebil.com (Paix Technology Pvt Ltd)
Views:796 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Truebil - Software Development Engineer III - PHP/Python (3-5 yrs)
Technically hands-on, prior experience with scalable architecture managing team of (5 -10) Sr. engineers / Engineers and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development.
- Handling a team of developers
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Software Engineer 3 to join us.
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of back-end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Lead and manage a high-performance core-engineering group of developers.
- You'll be responsible for leading, managing, coaching, mentoring, team building, hiring, appraisals, change management etc.
- Bring in the innovation and ideas for the company to stay at the fore front.
- Define and evolve the next generation components, tools & APIs.
- Collaborate with architects, product management, and other engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform's value.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.