Assistant Manager - HR at Truebil.com (Paix Technology Pvt Ltd)
Views:2734 Applications:594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:539
Truebil - Senior Software Developer - Backend - Ruby/Python/PHP (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Sr.Software Developer Backend- Truebil
Truebil is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manage end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase. We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information assymetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietoryTrueScore Algorithm.
Truebil is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is passionate to work in an establish start-up and loves to challenge the status quo. If you enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and work in synergy with multiple teams to contribute & be a part of the family ready to change the used car industry, come and join our flagship venture.
- Should value simple solutions, write concise code with experience in one or more server side scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP etc.
- In-depth understanding of software architecture.
- Possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial set up.
- Possess leadership and mentorship qualities.
- Write scalable production level services.
- Use agile development, which means you develop, test, deploy, get feedback from users and get back to development.
- Bring in the innovation and ideas for the company to stay at the fore front.
- Should be able to lead a team of developers from idea to execution phase.
Compensation : 15-25 lpa