Assistant Manager - HR at Truebil.com (Paix Technology Pvt Ltd)
Views:224 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Truebil - Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual/Automation Testing (1-4 yrs)
About our Organization :
Truebil is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manages end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase.
We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information asymmetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietary True Score Algorithm.
We at Truebil are striving to challenge and subsequently change the status quo of online automobile marketplaces in India. When we saw, in spite of all technological advancement, how broken online auto marketplace is, we took onus on us andplunged to create an advanced ecosystem which will help buyers and sellers community both.
Role & Responsibilities :
We're looking for someone with experience in manual testing.
- Candidate coming from Product based startup would be 1st Preference.
- Responsible to follow a documented test plan and be responsible for the reporting of clear and very detailed bug reports.
- Ensure quality testing and bug reporting is maintained throughout the product's entire testing process.
- You will be required to analyze user requirements
- Understand and document procedures.
- Develop publish and implement test plans.
- Develop and automate the respective components
- Write and maintain test cases
- Create and maintain test data
- Clearly document and re-verify all defects
- Document test results using a Project Management Tool
- Analyzing the requirements for multi-tier architected applications from industry standard design documents.
- Developing high-level test design and planning documentation.
- Design, code, test, and execute test case scenarios