HR at Truckhall Pvt. Ltd
Views:400 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Truckhall - Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation/White Box Testing (1-3 yrs)
- Involvement with quality assurance stage of product development and deployment.
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the product created by developers is fit for purpose.
- To find bugs and issues within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- Must be familiar with programming and using coding languages.
- Developing sprints and testing new features, act as second line support for queries from end users.
- Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience of working in an Agile / Scrum development process.