Trinetra Wireless - Software Engineer - Embedded C/TCP/IP (3-4 yrs)
Job Profile :
- We are looking for talented, highly motivated & experienced Bachelor of Engineering or Post Graduate in EE, CE, or CS, Electronics, Applied Electronics or equivalent experience having strong knowledge in C/C++.
- Excellent understanding and coding experience with 32-bit microprocessor, UARTs, MUX and RTC is required.
- Knowledge on network programming including TCP/IP, UDP, Sockets is an added advantage.
- Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment, working directly with clients, have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects / assignments to the highest standards.
- Candidates with 3 to 4 years experience in developing firmware / embedded systems will be considered.
What we are looking for?
- Dynamic Engineers / Graduates & Post Graduates with 3 to 4 years of experience in the Embedded development environment
- Must have strong knowledge in the Embedded C programming and good analytical skill
- Should have experience in Embedded SDK like Keil, IAR, Microchip,. Etc.
- Experience in the communication protocols like RS232, I2C, SPI, RS485 and CAN
- Exposure to GPRS communication and GPS technology
- Experience in the functional design and integration capabilities with other hardware
- Should have basic hardware knowledge and circuit schematic understanding
- Exposure to Memory management will be added advantage.
- Responsible for estimation, planning and execution with specific focus on requirement analysis and design
- Anticipates and resolves potential problems and defining & Implementing high level logics.
- Responsible for guiding the development team.
- Communicate with the client for requirement analysis
- Ability to draft the technical documentations for the project.
- Develop the code using optimizing techniques.