HR Associate at Tricog Health Services
Views:586 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Full Stack Developer :
- Looking for creative people who can build products to save lives. The ultimate challenge for you will involve building products that are technically feasible and understanding the scope of engineering/re-architecting needed to solve problems and deliver features.
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer with the right blend of experience in both front-end and back-end development. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture and working alongside with the QA team to ensure better responsiveness of applications.
- Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Must have skills :
- Outstanding experience in Node.js and it's frameworks (e.g. Express, Koa, Hapi)
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Hands-on SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient and fully functional code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
- Proficient in the Version Control System - GIT.
- Taking ownership of the quality and usability of your code.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Good to have skills :
- Participation in open source projects
- Experience working with a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Sonar, Shell Unix)
- Familiarity with Python, AWS, Docker, Angular.js, Vue.js
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, StackOverflow, and similar other community groups.
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude.
- Possess a spirit of generosity.