HR Associate at Tricog Health Services
Views:298 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Tricog Health Services - Firmware/Embedded Engineer - C/C++ (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for someone with embedded systems experience. Coding experience in C, C++, Python (great with their coding skills).
- Few years (1 or 2) of in-depth hands-on with microcontrollers: ARM Cortex-M, MSP, ATMEGA.
- In-depth debugging and understanding of JTAG, SWD (and how they differ).
- Must know how to deal with RTOS and how to deal with threads and concurrency and state machines.
- If you've written complex code that manages itself in kilobytes of memory, you're in the right place.
- If you've done mbed.org programming, it's a big plus.
Technologies we use :
- We use Linux and GCC exclusively and you're expected to know your command line toolchains in and out.
- You should have done some network programming as well, so you should know your HTTP from your HTTPS.
- If you've done websockets, that would be a plus. Should have worked with external connectivity modules for GPRS, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth, on UART and SPI.
Do not apply if :
- Do not apply if you all you've done is write Arduino sketches or you haven't been coding in C and C++ for at least 3 years (hobby coding is even better than paid-for coding).
- Do not apply if you don't know what gcc is or all you've done is write an example code.
- OTOH, if you have a Github account that you actually use and you've written 5K+ lines of production code, we'd love to hear about you.