HR Associate at Tricog Health Services
Views:1021 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Tricog Health Services - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
About the role :
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for finding data driven solutions/insights to real time business problems. The role involves crunching large chunks of data and deriving meaningful insights out of same, and at the same time, communicating the same to top management and key stakeholders to ensure the insights are also acted upon/executed, end to end.
About us :
We are a Blume Ventures portfolio company, building products to save lives.
Tricog is a predictive health analytics firm which offers an AI-driven virtual cardiologist at health centers, with a vision to achieve accessible, affordable healthcare for all. It is one of the world's largest healthcare AI companies operational in over 3000 health centers and 50+ Corporate hospitals across 12 countries.
Location : 1st floor,no 13 and 13/1, 2nd main road, Vyalikaval, Bangalore, Urban, karnataka - 560003
Role & Responsibilities :
- A smart data-driven approach to problems in a fast-paced organization
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Analyze data to evaluate existing customer-related decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to help growth.
- Multi-tasking: Working on multiple projects/tasks that are mutually exclusive simultaneously
Competencies and Skill required :
- Enthusiastic, fast learner and hard-working person with a structured thought process to be able to break down business problems into smaller solvable units with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SQL/Power-BI/Excel
- Ability to design and develop reports or MIS as per business requirement
- Experience handling large data sets.
- Knowledge of a visualization tool like Looker, Tableau is a plus