Co-Founder at Trendlyne
Views:505 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Trendlyne is a Pre-Series A funded Fintech startup that works to demystify, simplify investing. We build powerful analytics products for the investor, analyst and advisor, that provide stock scores, backtesting, strategy builders, strategy-level alerts, result dashboards and more. With Trendlyne, users can discover strategies that effectively work, with verified returns. trendlyne.com
As the Senior Front-End Web Developer, you would be part of the engineering team developing the B2C and B2B platforms for Trendlyne.
Technical Skills Required :
- Excellent front-end development skills - HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap(must)
- Excellent understanding of web browsers, mobile browsers and responsiveness
- Understanding of Task Runners (Gulp/Grunt) and SASS or LESS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Develop new user-facing features, websites, web applications
- Use HTML, CSS, JS, to deliver front-end of projects on time
- Work with UI & UX designers and project managers to ensure timely delivery of code
- Work with Backend developers and ensure smooth integration with CMS or APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work with the Project manager and accounts team to ensure feasibility of ideas being shared
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with clients, team members and stakeholders
- Work with SEO team to optimise websites as required
- Perform cross-browser testing
- As part of the core team, you will be working on cutting edge technologies like Spark, Flume, online backtesting and data visualization, and machine learning.
- All Developers will be involved with the entire lifecycle of the product right from product conceptualization, design, implementation and delivery. Our employees are all co-owners of the company.