Co-Founder at Trendlyne
Views:556 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Job Description :
About Trendlyne :
- Trendlyne is a Pre-Series A funded Fintech startup that works to demystify, simplify investing.
- We build powerful analytics products for the investor, analyst and advisor, that provide stock scores, backtesting, strategy builders, strategy-level alerts, result dashboards and more.
- With Trendlyne, users can discover strategies that effectively work, with verified returns. trendlyne.com
- As the Senior Front-End Web Developer, you would be part of the engineering team developing the B2C and B2B platforms for Trendlyne.
Technical Skills Required :
- Hands-on development experience on ReactJS, React Native(Desired)
- Excellent understanding of web browsers, mobile browsers and responsiveness
- Experience in UI Build using Webpack/ Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Proficient understanding of the performance of web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of Django web framework or Python will be an added advantage
- Develop new user-facing features, web and mobile applications
- Use HTML, CSS, JS, to deliver front-end of projects on time
- Work with UI & UX designers and project managers to ensure timely delivery of code
- Work with Backend developers and ensure smooth integration with CMS or APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with SEO team to optimize websites as required
- Perform cross-browser testing
- As part of the core team, you will be working on cutting edge technologies like Spark, Flume, online backtesting and data visualization, and machine learning.
- All Developers will be involved with the entire lifecycle of the product right from product conceptualization, design, implementation and delivery.
- Our employees are all co-owners of the company.