Co-Founder at Trendlyne
Views:1078 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Who are we?
- Trendlyne is a startup in the financial markets space, with cutting edge analytics products aimed at businesses in stock markets and mutual funds.
- Our founders are IIT + IIM graduates, with strong tech, analytics and marketing experience. We are a funded startup, with top finance and management people on the Board of Directors.
What do we do?
- We build powerful analytics products in the stock market space that are best in class. Organic growth in B2B and B2C products have already made the company profitable.
- As the Senior Front-End Web Developer, you would be part of the engineering team developing the B2C and B2B platforms for Trendlyne.
Technical Skills Required :
- Hands-on development experience on ReactJS, React Native(Desired)
- Excellent understanding of web browsers, mobile browsers and responsiveness
- Experience in UI Build using Webpack/ Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Proficient understanding of the performance of web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of Django web framework or Python will be an added advantage
- Develop new user-facing features, web and mobile applications
- Use HTML, CSS, JS, to deliver front-end of projects on time
- Work with UI & UX designers and project managers to ensure timely delivery of code
- Work with Backend developers and ensure smooth integration with CMS or APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with SEO team to optimize websites as required
- Perform cross-browser testing
- As part of the core team, you will be working on cutting edge technologies like Spark, Flume, online backtesting and data visualization, and machine learning.
- All Developers will be involved with the entire lifecycle of the product right from product conceptualization, design, implementation and delivery.
- Salary on par with the industry, with company equity.