HR - Talent Acquistion at Treebo Hotels
Views:218 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Treebo Hotels - Engineering Manager - Python/Java/C++ (8-12 yrs)
- As an Engineering Manager with Treebo, foremost you'll own the end to end success of your product/product lines. You'll have the opportunity to help define, implement, manage and deliver systems that help Treebo accomplish its goals.
- The engineering team is at the forefront of implementing new technologies in order to gain a dominant foothold in the Hospitality industry.
- You will manage design through deploy phases of a scalable, high performance, multi-tenant platform.
- You will interact with other engineering teams to leverage expertise and contribute back to the open source tech community.
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, but also build and manage a team of A+ engineers.
- As an Engineering Manager, you help to ensure great chemistry among product, engineering and business. Contribute to product and build the right synergies between business and engineering.
- Guide and mentor the team members. Act as a coach by default- Focuses on the growth plan for team members.
- Encourage and reward bottom-up innovation. Catalyze and create space for people to innovate.
- Have a crisp view on long-term architecture and technology stack selection. Guide the team on technology decision making and day to day problem-solving.
- Own end to end definition and execution of SDLC. Estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Owns his team's output and deliverables in terms of timelines and quality.
- Work amidst flux, perform well in uncertainties in a rapidly evolving organizations.
- Create a culture of high ownership & responsiveness for production support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 8+ years relevant work experience in software engineering and 2+ years managing small to medium sized teams.
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as Python/Java/C++
- Experience taking a lead role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience mentoring other software engineers
- Ability to design and architect complex, distributed systems