Talent Aquisition Executive at Tredence Analytics Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:615 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Tredence Analytics Solution - Business Analyst - Python/R/Tableau (0-1 yrs)
We are a data science and analytics consulting company that partners with some of the leading global retail, pharmaceutical, telecom and travel companies. We deliver business impact by enabling last mile adoption of insights by uniting our strengths in business analytics, data science and software engineering. We help our clients deliver on the artificial intelligence imperative, in a practical and demystified way.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we partner with clients in US, Canada, Europe, Australia and SE Asia. We have also recently opened a Center of Excellence in Chicago to serve our growing base of Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for Business Analysts who will design and execute analytical projects to enable our clients to make smarter decisions.
Our Location -
Tredence Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd. No.180, 2nd Floor, Mfar Silverline Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield Industrial Area, Bengaluru - 560066.
Your Compensation -
- Your initial compensation will be INR 6.5L (Fixed + Variables) per annum
As a Business Analyst at Tredence we expect you to :
- Understand analytics requirement of the client and deliver data-driven solutions
- Handle large volumes of data and create quality, usable data to clients
- Design models to manage and integrate data from multiple sources
- Solve various analytical problems and create scalable solutions
While at Tredence you can expect to :
- Enhance your analytical and logical skills through problem solving
- Work with technology required for data extraction, manipulation, modelling, visualization including SQL, R, Python, Excel, Tableau, etc.
- Be part of a diverse team located across different time zones
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to the organization's growth
To be a Business Analyst at Tredence you need :
- A Bachelor's in Engineering (any discipline)
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
2019 BE/B.tech from NIT's,IIT's can apply .