Talent Acquisition Specialist at Travel Triangle
Views:137 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Travel Triangle - Senior Software Engineer - Backend Development - Java (2-5 yrs)
Travel Triangle is hiring Senior Software Engineer (Back-end Development)
Language Preference : Java / PHP / Python / Ruby on Rails
Job Description :
We work on latest technologies like Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, React, MySQL, Redis, ELK stack, RedShift, InfluxDB, Telegraf, Swift, Apache SuperSet, Capistrano and are fully hosted on the Amazon cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Take complete ownership of 2-3 modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance.
- Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage.
- Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks.
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system.
- Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong hands on knowledge in one Object Oriented Language (either of C++/Java) and server side scripting language such as Ruby/Python/PHP.
- Candidate should be ready to switch to ROR platform for day to day development.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks is must for example Rails, Django, CodeIgniter.
- Good understanding of search platform such as Solr, Elastic Search is required.
- Hands on experience in improving mysql queries and server response time is must.
- Sound understanding of relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL. Exposure to NoSQL systems like Redis/MongoDb is good to have.
- Good understanding of version control tools like Git, Subversion is required.
- Prior exposure to web frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ember.js is good to have.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in startups would be preferred.