Senior Specialist-Talent Acquisition at Travel Triangle
Views:100 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Travel Triangle - Senior Software Developer - Ruby on Rails (2-5 yrs)
We work on latest technologies like Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, React, MySQL, Redis, Swift, ELK stack, RedShift, InfluxDB, Telegraf, Apache SuperSet are fully hosted on the Amazon cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Take complete ownership of 2-3 modules in TravelTriangle product stack right from development stage to deployment and post release maintenance.
- Write good quality software with thorough unit tests and high code coverage.
- Work closely with tech leads and engineering managers for timely delivery of product features and engineering tasks.
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long term architecture of the system.
- Work independently and solve technical problems with minimum supervision. Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating systems.
- Strong hands on knowledge in one Object Oriented Language (either of C++/Java) and server side scripting language such as Ruby, Python etc.
- Sound understanding of relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL. Exposure to NoSQL systems like Redis/MongoDb is good to have.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Subversion is good to have.
- Prior exposure to web frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ember.js is good to have.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates with prior experience in start ups would be preferred.