Senior Specialist-Talent Acquisition at Travel Triangle
Views:188 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Travel Triangle - Project Manager - PMP (4-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Working with 8-10 bunch of product managers and maintaining cohesiveness between them, who are in turn working around 50-60 members team.
- Analyze all projects, identify all risk and prepare risk mitigation strategies, manage all resources efficiently and assist project team to resolve all requests from project members.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, bringing the planned impact (ROI).
- Amazingly great in getting last mile execution done.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Working with CTO/Product Head to set, improvise and define best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast paced environment.
- Smooth collaboration inter and intra-team. Being Accountable for all cross team activities.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years of background with understanding or hands-on experience in product software development, web technologies or quality assurance.
- 4+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution,, preferably in a product company or startup environment.
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Agile methodologies. PMP is a plus.
- Strong analytical & analyst thinking
- Effective at acquiring an understanding of a problem or situation, and developing an approach to interacting with the situation.
- Applying standards - Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.
- Aggressive & target oriented with a flair for building relationships
- Excellent personal. People & communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills, strong vocabulary, good comprehension skills
- Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.