Business Head at Transweb Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1661 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Transweb Educational Services - Assistant/Associate Product Manager (0-2 yrs)
A brief description of the role :
- The incumbent will define, deliver and enhance applications (Web and mobile).
- Participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
- This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, operations, business development and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Transweb
- A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
- Collaborate with usability, technology and business development team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same
- Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
- Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to go to market
- Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights
- Provide analytics based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teams ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Work with various teams (technology, design, marketing, finance etc.) to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, external partner relationships and other compliances and customer conversions
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via product interventions
What we expect :
- B.Tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
- At least 1-year of experience in online B2C product related role, Ed-tech experience will be preferred
- Ability to analyze data quickly - comfortable with tools like Google Analytics and SQL