Senior HR Executive at TransWeb Educational Services
Views:1969 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
TransWeb - Assistant Product Manager/Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
Company Profile :
Transweb Educational Services is one of the product based and fastest growing online education companies which is a market leader in a wide spectrum of educational services. It was founded by Aditya Singhal and Nishant Sinha (from IIT).
Our mission is to provide world-class and high-quality education to students across the globe. We being an Online Tutoring Company focuses primarily on B2C clients from US, UK, Australia, UAE and other Emerging markets of the world. We offer educational resources to students from grade 4 to university level, through our websites.
Designation : Associate Product Manager/ Assistant Product Manager
Exp : 1 to 3 years
Location : Noida Sector - 6 (nearby Sec-15 metro Station)
Only Those Candidate Apply Who Have Relevant Experience In Product Management.
Job role :
- The incumbent will define, execute, and deliver applications (Web and mobile) and services based product roadmap that adds great value to Transweb.
- You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the line of business, and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy.
- This role is inherently cross-functional you will work closely with engineering, design, SEO, operations, business development and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow new business opportunities for Transweb
- A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ownership of the product: Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
- Collaborate with usability, technology and business development team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality, help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
- Understand and communicate accurately the product vision and features to all stakeholders.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Understand the competitive climate and have a point-of-view on how to go to market.
- Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition.
- Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, competitive analysis), develop insights and translate findings into actionable insights.
- Provide analytics based insights to help iterate on the product to make it more useful to customers.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the teams ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Work with various teams (technology, design, marketing, finance etc.) to manage operational issues such as fulfillment, external partner relationships and other compliance and customer conversions.
- Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via product interventions.
Interested Candidates can apply along with the following details :
1) Total exp and Relevant exp. :
2) CCTC & ECTC :
3) Notice Period :
TransWeb Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.
Website - http://www.transtutors.com/ http://www.askiitians.com/
Tel - +91-120-4616500. Extn 206