TA Specialist at TransUnion
Views:226 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion - Senior Java Developer - Web Applications (5-8 yrs)
Dynamics of the Role :
- The Java Developer position will be responsible to assess our capabilities and current architecture to help us drive the implementation of improvement to become best in class.
- This role will also be heavily involved in component based architecture, development methodologies, project facilitation, multi-platform application design, systems design, requirements/interface design & analysis, estimating, tracking, and change management
How You'll Contribute :
- Passion for building - best-in-class- applications
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in Core Java, JEE, Spring, Angular
- Focused on improving our software delivery pipeline as we move down the CI/CD path
- Working closely with onsite and home office teams
- Skilled in translating complex technical concepts into high-level designs for development teams
- Thought leadership in developing enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features
- Working with a team of engineers that plans, designs, and develops customer software in an agile environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What You'll Bring :
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 1 Year of experience in Angular 2 or above
- Experience with Spring framework (preferred), high volume and high concurrency applications
- Past experiences with development tools such as Git, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence, SonarQube, etc
- Experience in AWS and cloud platforms is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Java concepts and object modeling in a Linux environment and databases
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Play a hands-on role in the development process including design, development and support of the applications
- Provide data modeling and database design solutions for both existing and new software components and systems
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical or architecture concepts in a simple manner and can adapt to different audiences.
- Experience navigating large complex applications
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented design principles
- Strong knowledge of technology and product trends, especially what is happening in open source, DevOps, and Big Data
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer ?
We aim high - and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are :
- A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
- Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We- re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location : Chennai
Organization : Global Technology - Application Development (GT App Dev)
Schedule/Shift : Regular / Standard
Job Type : Full-time day job