TA Specialist at TransUnion
Views:97 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TransUnion - Senior DevOp Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (5-10 yrs)
Dynamics of the role : As a DevOps Engineer you will work as an integral part of our CI/CD Platform team that will enable exciting new features for our development arena. The ideal candidate has extensive DevOps knowledge and experience, and has previously managed modern cloud, big data and/or Internet of Things systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.-
How you'll contribute :
The specific focus for the DevOps Engineer is on configuration, automation, and optimization of the development and stage platform including :
- Establish the continuous integration (CI) pipeline to fully automate the build and deployment of our highly available services
- Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based and on-prem development systems for our software engineers
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Work with platform team on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up-to-date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are using the best possible techniques and tools
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
What you'll bring :
- 5+ Years of Experience and Strong on DevOps stream of work
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration and scripting
- Experience using Cucumber, Artifactory, Buildforge (optional), SonarCube,
- Extensive experience managing and configuring public cloud providers, specifically Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring and analytics using Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with configuring and maintaining Jenkins and Jenkins Pipeline
- Experience with log parsing and monitoring using Graylog, ELK, or Splunk.
- Knowledge of best-practice security and networking techniques for an Internet-facing system
- Strong experience managing distributed messaging through a broker such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar.
- Strong experience with large SQL and NoSQL
- Experience configuring and managing ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available mission critical service
What We Offer : We aim high - and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are :
- A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
- Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We- re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location : Chennai