TA Specialist at TransUnion
Views:296 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
TransUnion - Senior Developer/Architect - API Development (8-12 yrs)
Dynamics of the Role :
- This role is for a Senior Developer that will operate as a member of a core team of specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions within TransUnion's Enterprise Services teams.
- As a contributing member on of our agile API development team, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build platforms that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in API Development, API Security and Web Application development.
How you'll contribute :
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues. Produce detailed analysis and design documents to meet requirements.
- Full SDLC events including development of code, unit testing and debugging and deployment
- Participate in code reviews and testing initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams including dev-ops and infrastructure.
What You'll Bring :
- 8 or more years of hands-on experience in a software development role.-prefer (Java /.Net).
- Deep understanding of web service architectures including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of source code versioning (prefer Git), CI/CD tools and testing automation is required.
- Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with using monitoring tools like App-Dynamics, Wily Introscope, and log management tools like Splunk
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred.
What We Offer :
- We aim high - and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation.
- These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are :
A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We- re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location : Chennai
Organization : Global Technology - Application Development (GT App Dev)
Schedule / Shift : Regular / Standard
Job Type : Full-time day job