Transunion - .Net Developer - SQL Server/Nintex/Sharepoint (3-10 yrs)
Technical Developer - Global Technology
At Transunion, we know that finding the right people is the reason we- re a global leader in credit information and information management services. We strive to provide an environment that allows our talented people to find success and satisfaction. Now, we- re adding to the team and seeking a Senior Business Consultant.
What we need :
- Transunion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. We help >45,000 businesses manage risk, and 500 million consumers understand and manage credit.
- To do this, we rely on analysts that that guide our organization to succeed.
- As our Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for working with our technical partners and providing requirements to multiple teams of professionals globally to support business interface, work definition, and provide guidance for development execution.
- You will be responsible for translating assignments into solutions, outcomes, processes and measures; communicating what is to be accomplished to achieve these goals.
- Ultimately, you will help ensure delivery of customer solutions within timeframe and budget.
Who you'll work with :
- In this critical role, you will be responsible for working with the different leaders to support the work of your teams.
- As a leader, you will function as a domain subject matter expert for your team, and utilize your expertise to incorporate, understand, and blend the functions of other operational areas to make decisions and recommendations.
- You will also work with management to identify key areas for improvement to align to the larger department objectives. Inside and outside the organization, you will establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with business partners.
How You will Contribute :
- Develop and code using MS-SHAREPOINT, NINTEX, and SalesForce as development tools
- Hands on experience in writing code in .NET for custom solutions
- Designing databases, writing SQL queries and optimizing DB performance on MS-SQL SERVER
- Front-end scripting languages like VB Script, Angular JS preferred
- Have a technical aptitude and can speak to our capabilities based on technology used
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot processing issues.
- Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
- Can interpret and adhere to standard legal, compliance, and typical business rules.
- Maintain accurate, efficient and timely delivery of assignments
- Participate in process improvements in the group.
- Define and coordinate user acceptance testing of solutions with stakeholders.
- Assist with development of workflow automation solutions.
- Apply agile principles in all facets of project and utilize agile tools.
- Understand how strategic goal measurements impact department level goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What You will Bring :
- You will have a Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree.
- 7-10 years of progressive work experience with systems analysis, programming
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
- You will have the ability to analyze moderate to complex data using logic and quantitative reasoning, and an intuitive capacity for problem solving
- Experience with workflow automation, MS-Sharepoint, NINTEX, and SalesForce based integrations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are independent and resourceful with the ability to identify opportunities to optimize in delivering high-quality output on time in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Works well in a team setting fostering collaboration and working toward consensus.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
- Proficient data analysis using quantitative reasoning, an intuitive capacity for problem solving and ability to act decisively.
- Working knowledge of relational database; ability to manipulate/transform data using various tools including sql.
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and agile tools.
What We Offer :
- We aim high and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation.
- These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are :
- A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships.
- Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
- Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We- re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.