TA Specialist at TransUnion
Views:46 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
TransUnion - Lead Java Developer - Multithreading/Servlets/Spring (8-10 yrs)
Dynamics of the Role :
- The Bureau System Evolution Team (BSE) is responsible for the design and Development of the new BSE Platform for the India Region. The new platform caters to the latest technical requirements to take the Bureau to the next level.
- Lead Java Developer is a key member of the BSE team, works along with the development, technical solutions and business teams to deliver new application features and. You will design, develop the complex requirements in the application and will also review/monitor deliverables from any vendor resources.
How You'll Contribute :
- Understanding the business area and user requirements - Study and understand the existing applications.
- Collaborate with the developers, business analysts and development managers in order to determine the software's technical direction, systems architecture, system design and implementation plan.
- Responsible for systems analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Requirement gathering & understanding, Analyze and convert functional requirements into concrete technical tasks and able to provide reasonable effort estimates.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; works closely with other teams as partner.
- Work proactively, independently and with multiple teams to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Code reviews, exposure to continuous integration, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
- Periodically review existing production defects and identify / address issues impacting production stability / scalability.
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking.
- Acts as advisor or coach to junior developers.
What You- ll Bring:
- 8-10 years- experience in software development.
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java, OOPS, Multithreading and Java Concurrency.
- Strong Experince in J2EE Technologies including (Servlets, JSP, Spring, JDBC).
- Strong Experince in Spring framework(Core, MVC, JDBC, Batch)
- Strong hands on experience in RDBMS
- Experience in implementing and suggesting the appropriate design patters
- Experience developing high volume transaction systems - both real-time and batch
- Strong Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems, e.g Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with business and other stake holders.
- Candidate must be analytical, organized, and adept at working in a team environment.
- A - do whatever it takes attitude- , dedication to quality, ability to work independently, and complete attention to detail
- Any experience with ETL( Ab-initio, Oracle Fusion)- is an added advantage .
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location:- Chennai