TA Specialist at TransUnion
Views:85 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
TransUnion - Abinitio Lead Developer - Hadoop/Java/Performance Tuning (11-13 yrs)
Dynamics of the Role :
As a member of the BSE Team (Bureau System Evolution), this Lead role will be participate in the design and development of complex Ab Initio applications. The role is also responsible for helping to define, implement and enforce standards and best practices across the organization.
How You Will Contribute :
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues.
- Participate in development and oversee maintenance of code to ensure consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications.
- Lead, Train, coach and support the AbInitio development team
- Bring in Best Practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams.
- Ensure Transunion design patterns, frameworks, and architectural standards are implemented consistently across the organization.
- Accountability for quality of code and application development.
What You Will Bring :
- 11-13 years of hands on experience developing and designing strong AbInitio based solutions
- Experience with one of the broader AbInitio tool suite such as Express>It, Continuous Flows, Control Center is required.
- Hadoop integration with Abinitio is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills that create effective cross team collaboration and quality documentation. Comfortable interacting with senior management across different teams.
- Ability to think outside the box and apply unconventional solutions to conventional problems
- Proficiency with Linux, including strong shell scripting skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how AbInitio applications and systems interact with the underlying hardware ecosystem
- Experience working in an agile project development lifecycle
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of advance AbInitio concepts such as, project architecture, meta-programming, vectors, parallelism, performance tuning, debugging, SMP/MPP architectures, platform integrations (Hadoop, Java, C, etc.)
- CI/CD, Jenkins, automation experience a plus
- Domestic travel may be required
What We Offer :
- We aim high - and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation.
- These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are :
- A global leader in credit information and information management services, Transunion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
- Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We- re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Primary Location : Chennai