HR Specialist at TransOrg Analytics
Views:1318 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
TransOrg Analytics - Big Data Engineer - Cloudera/Hortonworks (2-4 yrs)
Why would you like to join us :
- TransOrg Analytics, an award-winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions and services to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products like - Clonizo' yield significant business benefits to our clients. We were recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Overview : This position is for a Big Data Engineer specialized in Hadoop and Spark technologies.
Location : Gurgaon and Mumbai
- Design & implement new components and various emerging technologies in Hadoop Eco System, and successful execution of various projects.
- Integrate external data sources and create data lake/data mart.
- Integrate machine learning models on the real-time input data stream.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams: infrastructure, network, database.
- Work with various teams to set up new Hadoop users, security and platform governance which should be pci-dss complaint.
- Create and executive capacity planning strategy process for the Hadoop platform.
- Monitor job performances, file system/disk-space management, cluster & database connectivity, log files, management of backup/security and troubleshooting various user issues.
- Design, implement, test and document performance benchmarking strategy for the platform as well for each use cases.
- Drive customer communication during critical events and participate/lead various operational improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for setup, administration, monitoring, tuning, optimizing, governing Large Scale
- Hadoop Cluster and Hadoop components: On-Premise/Cloud to meet high availability/uptime requirements.
Education & Skills Summary :
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in BIG DATA.
- Exposure to Cloudera/Hortonworks production implementations.
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is a must.
- Sound knowledge on Python or Scala.
- Sound knowledge on Spark, HDFS/HIVE/HBASE
- Thorough understanding of Hadoop, Spark, and ecosystem components.
- Must be proficient with data ingestion tools like sqoop, flume, talend, and Kafka.
- Candidates having knowledge of Machine Learning using Spark will be given preference.
- Knowledge of Spark & Hadoop is a must.
- Knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud Platform and their various components is preferable.