Head - HR at Transerv
Views:336 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TranServ - Business Analyst - Data Science (2-4 yrs)
Principal Accountabilities :
Marketing Analytics :
- Analysis of customer portfolio including cluster analysis, segmentation and transaction behaviour
- Predictive modeling
- Generating incremental business through targeted campaign strategies.
Risk Analytics :
- Analysing parameters impacting underwriting decisions
- Preparing scorecards for better targeting and business decisions
Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the job that require a continual test of the job holder's abilities)
To ensure that all decisions are implemented with indepth understanding of data, by ensuring effective programme co-ordination between internal and extneral teams. The challenge will be to ensure that all these functional areas accord adequate priority to business initiatives and grant their full co-operation.
Candidate should have an understanding on the following:
- Text Analytics, Machine Learning, hands on software engineering experience
- At least one of the following languages: Python, R (Python would be a mandatory requirement)
- Preferably, familiar with one or more of the following packages : Weka, NumPy, Scipy
- Github, Kaggle or Competitive programming profile (active or old) will be preferred
Ideal Experience :
2+ years in data sciences, at least 1 year as a data analyst, quant or data scientist.
Preferably, engineering from Premium Engineering Institutes.
Ideal Portfolio :
- Developed a Logistic Regression based model leveraging innovative triggers to predict behaviour
- Experience in working with retail consumer data to analyze consumer habits