Trafigura - WorkDay Consultant - HCM (3-10 yrs)
Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world.
The trading business is supported by industrial and financial assets, including 49.6 percent owned global oil products storage and distribution company Puma Energy; global terminals, warehousing and logistics operator Impala Terminals; Trafigura's Mining Group; 50 percent owned DT Group which specialises in logistics and trading; and Galena Asset Management.
The Company is owned by around 600 of its 4,100 employees who work in 61 offices in 36 countries around the world. Trafigura has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD 12 billion in 2003 to USD 180.7 billion in 2018. The Group has been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades, growing prosperity by advancing trade.
Department : Global HR
Main Purpose :
a) High quality maintenance and support of global HR IT systems
b) Process control and continuous improvement in the processes and systems handled by the team
c) Production and analysis of HR related reports and KPIs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an HR systems and HR Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience of reporting in a complex environment, preferably for multiple business lines/geographies and HR data
- People Management / Vendor management experience would be preferable
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-directed and goal-oriented work style
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information)
- Ability to work with all levels of the company and inductively present information to top management
Key Responsibilities :
- Systems :
1. Maintain, test and implement new functionality within Workday HCM, Recruiting and Talent Management
2. Manage business application implementations, changes, enhancements and process improvements.
3. Configure Workday core HR, Kronos Time and Pay Module, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management and Recruiting
4. Configure business process changes and maintain domain security.
5. Configure new user/role based security group for access management
6. Must be well versed with Inbound & Outbound EIB's.Focus on Continuous improvement of HR Systems & Processes
7. Manage and maintain additional HR IT systems, including Kronos and TrafiHire. This entails providing level 1 & 2 support, working with IT and the application providers on functionality enhancements, testing and configuring changes, and communication to users
8. Maintains partnership with relevant stakeholders including HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, Information Technology counterparts and Vendors.
9. Provide ad hoc and/or structured training to HR colleagues on HR systems
1. Provide analytical support to HR teams, Senior Management, Finance and others to create, prepare, maintain and support a variety of reports.
2. Create Custom, Matrix, Composite & Nbox report.
3. Produce the HR reports, dashboards and scorecards on time and to a high standard of accuracy.
4. Design & deploy user-friendly mechanisms for stakeholders to be able to produce informative HR data on a self-service basis
5. Ad hoc reporting as required
Stakeholder Management & Other Responsibilities :
1. Work with HR managers & leaders on initiatives to improve HR systems services to the organization.
2. Engage and effectively communicate with HR & non-HR stakeholders, build partnerships
3. Engage with the suppliers
Key Relationships :
- Global Head of HR
- Regional & Country HR Managers
- Head of Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll & Benefit Partners
- IT Managers & Leaders
- Business Managers
Reporting Structure :
- Reporting to Manager, Global HR Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer :
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.