TradebooX - Senior Full Stack Developer - Node.js/NoSQL (4-10 yrs)
Seeking seasoned Software Developers with strong full stack (emphasis on backend) experience, especially with Node.js. Experience with a Ember.js, CouchDB as the data store and/or React on the front-end is a big plus.
We're a small company that empower employees by helping them learn and grow while working on unique projects and the latest tech stacks. If you're looking to work with a corporate, with fixed rules, and your own little cubicle, this position is not for you. If you are ready to fire away, with loads of passion, and are looking for quality work t the CUTTING EDGE of technology, this is exactly where you want to be!
TradebooX is looking for exceptional, motivated individuals who are passionate about what they do. We need people with strong programming and software development skills, have demonstrable exposure to multiple toolsets and technologies. We require individuals who are team players, have decent communication skills, who think logically and work very hard, are able to work independently in a very employee friendly and flexible work environment, and, most important, are eager to learn.
This is a great opportunity for the right person. We don't believe in hiring in large numbers, we are looking for only a few very good people who are great team players. Moreover, this is a place where your opinion will count, and your ideas will translate into reality.
TradebooX will reward according to performance and in all ways possible - compensation, benefits, recognition, appreciation and professional growth. The right individuals will also be given the privilege to earn equity in TradebooX.
Again, what we want in candidates is a passion for programming, a desire to learn, and good teamwork. Rewards will follow.
Experience level : 4 to 10 years
Location : South Delhi (Sultanpur Metro Station)
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Strong knowledge and must have 2+ years experience in Algorithms, Data structures and Operating Systems
- Understanding of building blocks and basic fundamentals of web and scale (Web Servers, Caching, etc.)
- MUST have 1+ years of experience working with web scale backends in Python, NodeJS, Ruby
- Primary platforms are NIX
- Must have 3+ years of experience working on NOSQL DB (CouchDB a big plus!) and also working knowledge of SQL DB
- Great problem solving and logical skills, adaptable
- Passion to learn and execute with perfection
- Should have solid hands-on experience with one or more NodeJS (1st preference), Python, Phoenix Framework(s)
- Relevant programming experience - Databases, Algorithms
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science, but passion and experience counts for more than the degree
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US :
- Unparalleled freedom to execute, along with a tremendous learning opportunity
- Work on a Killer product with a fantastic team, on a strong growth curve
- Be part of the core team working on challenging problems
- Complete ownership of various features of the product
- Lead engineering efforts eventually
- Flexible timings
- Startup office environment
- Competitive salaries, depending on how much we like you
- Equity Package/ESOPs
HOW TO APPLY :
- A brief note explaining why you want to work with us, and why you want to leave your current job
- Current and expected CTC
- Time you would take to join
- Links to your github, stack overflow, Linkedin and/or other relevant profiles, if applicable